Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Poster Per Diem: Eric Bonhomme's "Throne of Blood" Movie Poster

If you visit this site with any regularity, you already know I tend to write reviews for film and television inspired prints that are either currently on sale or are about to go on sale. And while I'll still be pouring the majority of my efforts into those sorts of posts, my daily "Poster Per Diem" feature will focus on awesome prints that have since sold out, never existed in the first place (AKA concept posters) or just bear mentioning. In other words: this is my chance to say, "I never got a chance, for whatever reason, to write about you on this here website, but I think you're really purty and I want to let the world know." Or something like that. Oh, and Per diem is latin for "per day" or "each day."

Throne of Blood Movie Posters
Eric Bonhomme
Multiple Sizes (Giclée) - Multiple Prices

This poster is a must own for any fan of Akira Kurosawa or Macbeth (since Kurosawa's Throne of Blood is an adaptation of The Bard's beloved tale.) Add to that Bonhomme's exceptional work, and you've got yourself something that beautifully skirts the line between amazing art and a wonderfully rendered tribute to a cinematic masterpiece. Eric Bonhomme's Throne of the Blood print is currently available through Society6. For more Bonhomme goodness, check out Eric's blog, Tumblr and deviantART page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Trolling, Please.