Thursday, July 12, 2012

Reason #992 I'm Bummed I'm Not at Comic-Con: Mark Englert's "You Are My Lucky Star" Art Print

I went to San Diego last year for Comic-Con and proceeded to purchase tons of art with money I didn't have. Don't get me wrong, I love the posters I bought, but I definitely had a case of whiplash after checking out my monthly bank statement when I got home. In an effort to stave off financial ruin I abstained from Comic Con this year, but you can bet I'm still super bummed I couldn't make it for a number of reasons. Reason #992: Mark Englert's "You Are My Lucky Star" art print!

"You Are My Lucky Star" Art Print
Mark Englert
12" x 36" (Screen Print) - Signed and Numbered
$50 - Limited to TBD (Less than 150)
Inspired By: Alien

In space no one can hear a spastic Xenomorph freaking out...or at least that's what I thought when I saw this amazing artwork by artist Mark Englert. I can't even imagine how beautiful this thing must look up close. I want it! Englert's "You Are My Lucky Star" art print will be available on Friday at 1 PM at Gallery 1988's Comic-con booth (#405). Commence jealousy in 3, 2, 1...

2 comments:

  1. I really love this and it would go great above the headboard the wife and I just made. Not sure she'd like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got my fingers crossed that there will be some still available after the Con, but I know that's just wishful thinking.

      Delete

No Trolling, Please.