Thursday, July 12, 2012

Reason #765 I'm Bummed I'm Not at Comic-Con: Mondo's "Game of Thrones" Posters

I went to San Diego last year for Comic-Con and proceeded to purchase tons of art with money I didn't have. Don't get me wrong, I love the posters I bought, but I definitely had a case of whiplash after checking out my monthly bank statement when I got home. In an effort to stave off financial ruin I abstained from Comic Con this year, but you can bet I'm still super bummed I couldn't make it for a number of reasons. Reason #765: Mondo's Game of Thrones posters!

Game of Thrones Poster
Martin Ansin
24" x 36" (Screen Print) - Numbered
Limited to 450

Game of Thrones Poster
Daniel Danger
17" x 32" (Screen Print) - Numbered
Limited to 380

Game of Thrones Poster
Vania Zouravliov
24" x 33" (Screen Print) - Numbered
Limited to 330

These are all standout prints, but I think the clear winner in this group is Vania Zouravliov's absolutely mind-blowing artwork. It's seriously nuts how detailed and intricate this thing is! It's good when a poster design makes you feel like you're on drugs (the good kind), right? I don't believe these are available yet, but they'll be released in the next few days (or hours) at Mondo's SDCC booth. And with that I bid you adieau.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Trolling, Please.