Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Coming Soon

I'm moving to a new apartment this month, so a lot of my free time will unfortunately be dedicated to that arduous process we all loathe. What does this mean for you? Well, it means April will probably feature a lot less posts from me, but I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this blog and to give you a better idea about what's coming down the pipeline:
  • A review of Phantom City Creative's insane Back to the 80's poster series
  • A review of the utterly mind blowing Attack the Block (this film JUST got US distribution!)
  • A new feature called "Sometimes They Get It Right," where I'll highlight a few official movie posters that, against all odds, ended up being fairly fantastic
  • Another poster contest (I still haven't chosen the two posters I'll be giving away)
  • And to the best of my ability, I'll continue to write about cool posters that I see popping up on the interwebs
Please bear with me during my move, and most importantly thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Good luck with the move. I am sure all the forthcoming features will be well worth the wait. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the reviews, it really keeps me informed of whats going on sale. Thanks so much people like you make the hobby great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I really appreciate all of the support and I'll definitely do my best to keep the posts coming this month.

    ReplyDelete

No Trolling, Please.